The Link Net is held on The Rose Kennedy Greenway. The Festival spans just over 5 blocks of the Rose Kennedy Greenway, starting at State Street and Atlantic Ave, and continuing down the greenway just past High Street and Atlantic Ave. It is just a short walk from Downtown Boston, and is conveniently located near South Station, Faneuil Hall, and The Aquarium.
If using GPS, use this address: 191W Atlantic Ave, Boston, MA 02110
This will take you to Zone A of the Festival and you can work your way south from there.
The Festival will take place in the Wharf District and American Heritage parks. We strongly encourage festival-goers to use alternative transportation, such as public transportation, walking, biking, or by taking a water taxi, to attend the event, instead of driving.
Bike to the Festival!
Hubway is metro-Boston’s bike sharing system providing more than 1,300 bikes at 140 stations throughout Boston, Brookline, Cambridge, and Somerville. Grab a bike near your home, office, or school and pedal your way to the next lunch meeting, class, errand, or shopping trip, or to visit friends and family. There are multiple Hubway stations close to the festival:
- Aquarium Station at 200 Atlantic Avenue
- Milk Street at India Street
- Rowes Wharf at Atlantic Avenue
- Faneuil Hall at Union Street & North Street
- Mayor J. Martin Walsh Station at 28 State Street
- Post Office Square
- Lewis Wharf at Atlantic Avenue
Take the T to the Festival!
- Blue Line to Aquarium/Faneuil Hall
- Red Line to South Station
- Green Line to Haymarket or North Station
- Orange Line to Downtown Crossing
- Commuter Rail to South Station or North Station
Other ways of getting there…
Other options include City Water Taxi, or a stop off of area tour shuttles at the corner of Northern Avenue and Sleeper Street. The Boston Harbor Tours and the Rose Kennedy Greenway also offers nearby walks.
Driving to the Link Net?
We recommend reserving parking in advance with SpotHero!
To reserve your parking spot today, visit the Link Net SpotHero Parking Page and book a spot with rates up to 50% off drive-up.
There are also affordable paid parking lots available in close proximity to the festival available at…
- Rowes Wharf Garage – 30 Rowes Wharf – It is possible to pre-purchase passes here for $13.8. This rate is available from 8 am – 8 pm.
- Stillings Street Garage – Between Congress St. and Seaport Blvd. $17 daily rate
- Moakley Courthouse Parking Lot– Adjacent to the Courthouse at 1 Courthouse Way off Northern Avenue
- Fan Pier– 25 Northern Avenue, open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Daily rate: $17
- 390 Congress Street Garage – Located at the intersection of Congress Street and West Service Road. Weekends: 6AM-10PM – $17 daily